Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There's a world of beauty products out there and I want to explore them all

I have always been fascinated with beauty products. Ever since I was a little girl I watched my mom and the women in my family put on make-up and get "dolled up" for a party or outing. As soon as I could start wearing make-up I became a fanatic of everything that is beauty. I am constantly looking for great and affordable products to use and have come to learn that the more expensive a product is doesn't always mean it is better. I want to write about everything that I have encountered that has worked wonders for me. So here I am about to begin on my journey, not knowing where this will take me but I know I am going to love every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Bianca...........great idea, looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete