Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hair Update- Suave With A Diffuser

I was reading the back of my mousse bottle and it recommended to use a diffuser with the product. I usually don't use a diffuser for fear of heat damage, but I was curious about what it would do to my hair. The directions say for 24 hour touchable curls, "Squeeze mousse into wet hair. Gently blot excess water out of hair with a squeezing motion and thin towel. Blow dry with a diffuser on low setting. Tilt head from side to side allowing heat to flow from ends to root. " I did what it said and I was really happy to see the results:

I would like to add that I touched it up in between drying and finishing with the lightweight hairspray so that I could ensure that it would stay. I love it! It didn't take me very long to get the curls I wanted and I didn't have to put the blow dryer on high, which is nice because I hate it when your scalp feels like it's being burned. If you have curly hair and want some nice controlled curls I recommend trying the Suave Captivating Curls line with a diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment