Friday, December 9, 2011

Colored mascara fun

A friend on Facebook asked me to look up some colored mascara from Wal-Mart and while shopping there the other day I found some interesting mascara from the brand "Hard Candy".

Hard Candy Mascara
There were a variety of colors and I chose purple. I was a little skeptical about it because the price was so low and I thought it would turn out to look more "costume" than regular make-up but it was great! I did a bit of gold eye shadow with some purple eye shadow on the outside and then black liquid eye liner, last was the mascara. This was the result:
Purple lashes
I love the end product of it all
What was great was the brush:
Fiber textured brush
The brush has these little fibers that elongate your lashes and adds texture to your lashes too. 

THE BEST PART: The mascara cost me about $5 at Wal-Mart. Fantastic! It is a great way to switch up your look a little, Halloween or not.





No comments:

Post a Comment