Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New Mascara Fave!

I have tried, it feels like,  almost every new mascara out in the market and some have impressed me and some have really disappointed me. I get most disappointed when I spend $18+ dollars on a mascara that delivers poor results. Recently I saw a commercial for Maybelline's Great Lash line called "Lots of Lashes" and the shape of the brush got me thinking that it would be great to try out. I went to Wal-Mart to find it and was surprised to find out it would only cost me a few dollars to get it. I LOVE THAT.
 It was a plus so far but I got nervous thinking that maybe a cheap mascara would mean awful results. The following day I broke into my new mascara and as soon as I did the first swipe I said, "Oh wow." It was brilliant! I absolutely loved the results of this mascara. It's all about the shape of the brush, like a tear drop, fatter on one end and smaller on the other in order to get the smallest lash possible. I don't have very long lashes so this brush worked really well with them. After a couple swipes I was glad to see the volume I wanted and the thickness all without the dreaded CLUMPS.
My Mascara Fave


My result after a couple applications of the mascara
THE BEST PART: the mascara costs about $3.80 depending on where you purchase it, so you don't have to break the bank for nice lashes. I like to use the "very black" mascara.
The brush is great! The smaller end grabbing all the little lashes that the larger end can't get. and vice versa. 
For the best results with your mascara, sweep the brush from the root of your lashes to the tip. I have found that the best volume for me is built when I blink while applying.

No comments:

Post a Comment